FLY ASH’ is an inorganic mineral residue collected from thermal power plants after burning of coal/lignite in the boilers.The major component so fly ash bricks are flyash, sand, along with gypsum. Fly ash bricks are light weight material compared to clay bricks, and are suitable for multi storied buildings and exert lesser stress on buildings, and hence the safety of inhabitants is assured.
- It has a uniform shape and there is no requirement of plastering and less amount of mortar is needed.
- Due to its porous nature, little amount of water is absorbed and thus directly results in less water consumption during the construction.
- Fly ash bricks have high compressive strength than normal clay bricks and thus are sturdy and lighter.
- Buildings that use fly ash bricks are safer to its inhabitants during earthquakes as the bricks are light weight.
- Fly ash bricks provide high fire insulation and less water seepage.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.